PIDC understands that our future success depends on our most valuable asset, our employees. Because PIDC is committed to hiring and maintaining the highest level of talent, we look for individuals with diverse skills and capabilities that will help us continue to expand our services, improve efficiency, and gain ground in a global marketplace.
PIDC offers a range of benefits including competitive compensation, 401(k), health/medical benefits, vacation and holiday pay, and career growth and development opportunities.
Current Job Openings:
Production Scheduler/Inventory Management
PIDC is searching for a motivated individual. The duties of this position include the following:
- Work with manager to plan, coordinate and execute production schedules based on specifications and plant capacity constraints
- Develop Weekly production status reports for manager (Issue production schedules to the floor and report attainment to schedule by shift)
- Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Report manpower and material shortage problems to manager in a timely manner
- Oversee routine equipment maintenance to avoid outages and repairs during production
- Ensure materials and equipment are prearranged for production
- Assist in development of solutions to improve production performance
- Oversee and ensure accurate inventory management, control and reporting
Chemical Sales Account Manager
PIDC is searching for a motivated Chemical Sales Account Manager to be based in Ann Arbor MI. The person hired for this technical sales position will be responsible for selling advanced Alumina, rare earth and other custom engineered materials to emission control catalyst, chemical catalyst, electronics, aerospace,ceramics and general industrial use markets in North America. Requirements include a 4 year college degree in chemistry or science related field. Solid verbal and written communication skills. Prior customer focused work experience. Professional attitude, along with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Production Technician - Full-Time
Looking for motivated production technicians. Position is moderately physical. The candidate should possess basic math and writing skills, have a commitment to details and organization, and manufacturing experience. Chemical industry experience a plus.
Lab Technician - Full-Time
Candidate will have basic knowledge to conduct laboratory tests, and analyze test data for R&D and quality control. They will assist in establishing standards, involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry. Strong organizational skills are necessary to document results of tests and analysis. The technician will also assist in cleaning, organizing and manual labor in the lab setting. The position requires laboratory experience, an associates, or bachelor's degree.